thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,458 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
cillian vs temp [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 5:48:07 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Been a while since we sparred for fun, hm?"[break][break]

Cillian speaks to both his husband and to his stoic Lucario, the latter looking unamused at the word 'fun'. There'd been no time for fun in Kanto. There had been work, and there had been survival. Faolan was still adjusting, even now.[break][break]

This ought to be a good experience for him.[break][break]

He's announced to the curious spectators as 'Thomas Finnegan', his partner as 'Little Wolf'. A nod to the meaning behind Faolan's name.[break][break]

"Never battled like this before. You might even have the advantage."[break][break]

From the sounds of it, the competitive Cillian isn't too bothered.

SHADOW | HP 3/3

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,044 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
cillian vs temp [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 6:17:46 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

'Davey Jones' stretches out, the energetic Eevee at his side peering at Faolan impishly. A wink is sent 's way, the fake freckles dotting his cheeks glinting in the light. It was chilly today, cold enough for a jacket (to Tempest, at least...), but the warmth of the sun on the Lilycove beach did it's best to fight that.[break][break]

"Remember the Star Tournament? You pinned me down in the sand and I got a boner I had to hide." Tempest isn't actually sure that Cillian knew that last part. They hadn't even been dating then. Just friends who had recently moved into that kind of awkward fuckbuddy stage.[break][break]

A whistle, which causes Hati's ears to perk up. The fluffy Eevee shakes himself out before leaping onto the prepared battlefield.[break][break]

"Hati, why don't you show 'Little Wolf' who your parents were?" Tempest winked at Cillian and grinned, clicking his tongue twice. Hati let out a war cry before leaping forward.[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 Purified HP 3/3

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]6c5ggZYO
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,458 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
cillian vs temp [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 17:26:57 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Cillian laughs, loud and bright.[break][break]

"I remember. I noticed, too."[break][break]

He'd wanted nothing more than to capitalize on Temp's situation, to savage him right there on the beach, but the presence of families with young children nearby had reigned in his desire.[break][break]

As soon as Hati jumps into the ring, the stoic Faolan flicks his ears and growls, dropping into a more guarded stance. DETECTING the little Eevee's patterns before it strikes, he dodges around the arena with EXTREME SPEED before landing behind her and aiming an AURA SPHERE at her back.[break][break]

uxiqQZPB[break]
SHADOW | HP 3/3

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,044 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
cillian vs temp [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 17:36:48 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"You knew?!" Tempest flushes red. Which is silly and he is well aware of it. HST had been years ago, they were married now, and he and were literally exhibitionists. With how hard Tempest had worked to hide it at the time, something about it stirs up old memories.[break][break]

But it's no big deal, and soon Tempest is laughing loudly.[break][break]

"Man, I thought I was so slick."[break][break]

But the battle starts and Tempest turns his attention towards their pokemon.[break][break]

Faolan Detects Hati as she rushes forward and hits with an Extreme Speed. It slams into the Eevee's side and stops the Shadow Sneak that had been building up. But it only manages to pop the Pure Energy Disguise wrapped around the fluffy pokemon like a shield.[break][break]

Hati chirps and tries to leap back. Mouth open, a coil of flame and ice gathers. As the Aura Sphere launches, so, too, does a swirling mix of Frost Breath and Burning Jealously. The ball meets the Aura Sphere in the middle, exploding on impact.
[break][break]
pF2C9mg4

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 Purified HP 3/3

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,458 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
cillian vs temp [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 17:49:16 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Course I knew!" Cillian grins, flashing sharp canines. "You light up like a Christmas tree, you think you could hide that from me?"[break][break]

He's enamored with everything about the other, from the cute flush to his skin to how easy it is to fluster him.[break][break]

Though an experienced battler, no Eevee that Faolan has ever faced has sported a DISGUISE. The way Hati shakes off a powerful blow as if it were nothing throws the Lucario off his game, and the exploding orb of energy rebounds to knock him over.[break][break]

Through the VITAL GEAR, Cillian sees his partner's HP drop.[break][break]

He whistles, sharp, to draw Faolan's attention. But there's no need to command the jackal to keep fighting. Fighting, survival, it's in his blood.[break][break]

He leaps back to his feet, swirling pearls of LIFE DEW affording him the energy to quickly recover from the hit. Using the energy from a blast of SHADOW WAVE to leap into the air, he COPIES Hati's earlier trick to sear a path of BURNING JEALOUSY toward her.[break][break]

_RbttPUl[break]
SHADOW | HP 2/3

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,044 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
cillian vs temp [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 18:02:45 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"I always followed you around like a lovesick puppy. Guess I never realized you watched me as much as I watched you."[break][break]

Another silly thing to think about. Tempest had been so sure of his own inadequacy he hadn't even realized his own feelings till they were in the thick of it. It was odd to think that just a few years ago he thought so low of himself. Being with has been good for him.[break][break]

But, even with the surge of affection for the other man, he won't go easy on him. It's the opposite, in fact. When the smoke clears from the meeting of the attacks, Hati is still hopping around and raring to go. Tempest laughs again at her.[break][break]

He knows better than to think he's won. Faolan is a powerful pokemon. Hati's main advantage is being full of surprises.[break][break]

The Shadows burn around her, frizzing and causing her to cry out. But when the Burning Jealously is aimed right back- Hati has vanished.[break][break]

Slinking through the shadow, she tries to get under the Lucario and Shadow Sneak to bite at his ankles.
[break][break]
CYs4IePw

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 Purified HP 3/3

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,458 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
cillian vs temp [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 18:22:40 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"How could I not?"[break][break]

Cillian shifts his gaze from his husband's face to focus lower, then flicks his attention back up with a smirk, licking his lips.[break][break]

Temp could be pretty oblivious at times, but Cil's pretty sure he gets that.[break][break]

Still, for all his joking, it wasn't Temp's physical attributes that had drawn Cillian in. He felt little for people to whom he had no connection. No, it was the warmth and security the other had offered him, especially in his times of greatest needs, that had damned them both to their intertwined fate. Once he'd gotten Cillian's attention, there was no way Temp would be rid of him.[break][break]

Unfortunately for Faolan, none of that gave him an edge in this fight.
[break][break]
VITALS cared little for his experience in Kanto's war. They didn't care that he'd faced Necrozma fearlessly to save Cillian's life. They cared only that the little shit known as Hati SNEAKS up behind him and bites him in the ankle.
[break][break]
Faolan's yelp of pain turns into a growl of frustration. He does not spar for fun. He fights to win, and that frustration bubbles over in the face of how delighted Hati seems about this outcome. Snarling, the jackal begins to fire off a series of FLASH CANNONS, hoping to overpower her with the relentless assault.
[break][break]
Cillian shoots Temp an amused look from across the field.
[break][break]
"He hates losing."
[break][break]
6ZVprc6x[break]
SHADOW | HP 1/3

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,044 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
cillian vs temp [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 19:21:55 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Tempest's grin turns wolfish. His gaze lingers hot on 's body.[break][break]

It was a shame they just got here. Maybe later in the day when things calmed down, he could corner his husband in an alley somewhere.[break][break]

The Shadow Sneak works but it's met with swift retaliation. The Flash Cannons slam into her body, knocking her over in a smoldering roll that has dust rising in the air. She twitches before pushing herself to her feet.[break][break]

Tail lashing, she bared her teeth in a coy grin before leaping for Faolan. She goes for the throat, claws out, as draconic energy gathers in her body. A Dragon Hammer aimed to slam into the other.
[break][break]
K0|BBfaW

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 Purified HP 3/3

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,458 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
cillian vs temp [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 1:11:49 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

In contrast to the jovial mood of his trainer and opponent, Faolan is full of fury toward being placed on the back foot so early. He channels that rage into his flurry of attacks, letting out a sharp howl of victory when Hati is sent skidding in the dust.
[break][break]
Watching the Eevee's HP shift, Cillian chuckles.
[break][break]
"There ya go, little wolf. Just gotta put some rage behind it!"
[break][break]
He thinks that if Faolan weren't so focused on Hati, right now, the Lucario might've bit him.
[break][break]
Instead, he braces himself to endure the impact of the DRAGON HAMMER, crossing his paws to block the worst of the blow. Once they're close, he drops the defensive stance and strikes back in a series of blows with EXTREME SPEED, scattering the LIFE DEW he'd summoned earlier with every punch.
[break][break]
f75DMysy +10[break][break]
SHADOW | HP 1/3

[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,044 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
cillian vs temp [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 8:03:56 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Even as Hati is further thrashed and Faolan's rage grows, the Eevee is just as chipper as ever. Her mouth snarls open, some facsimile of a smile if possible on her foxy face. If she had the capacity, she would have been laughing in delight. Her lineage and the careful tutledge of Temp had left her quite warped.[break][break]

Even as she was slammed with attack after attack, she was thrilled. Her tail lashed with playfulness and not anger.[break][break]

A small opening presented itself, which had her lunging forward. Flame burned in her throat, another Burning Jealously which she hoped to unleash close range.[break][break]

Tempest just watched his pokemon, both exasperated and amused. He gave a knowing look across the field as their pokemon fought.
[break][break]
EHQCCT1y

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 Purified HP 2/3

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,458 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
cillian vs temp [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 17:59:55 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Hati's BURNING JEALOUSY is met with a burst of LIFE DEW, Faolan clearly hoping that the dew might dampen the effects of the flame. He still finds himself burned, and Cillian knows this fight will be decided in the next moments.[break][break]

"Hell of a comeback, whatever happens."[break][break]

Launching himself skyward with another SHADOW WAVE, Faolan levels his arm like a cannon and begins charging an AURA SPHERE. As it reaches its peak, he darts back down with EXTREME SPEED, hoping to catch the little Eevee off-guard with the sudden change in direction.

[break][break]
_cX3BLdc[break][break]
SHADOW | HP 1/3

[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,044 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
cillian vs temp [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 19:23:48 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Faolan charges up for the final blow. Looks like pissing off the jackal was what it took to get a good showing out of him. Tempest expected no less from 's most trusted and closest pokemon, though. If he had let himself roll over and be barreled over by Hati that would have been out of character for the canine.[break][break]

Sensing this is her own make it or break it moment, Hati braces herself. The shining light of Morning Sun radiates from her body, loosening sore muscles and willing away pain into background noise. She shoots herself like a bullet, glowing energy radiating off her body. A Veevee Volley having her warp into an afterimage of herself as she heads right for the other pokemon.[break][break]

Tempest chews on his lip, eyes wide like a child as he watches the clash. This one would be for all the beans-!
[break][break]
Pp|r5aWS

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 Purified HP 1/3

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,458 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
cillian vs temp [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 19:36:21 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Unfortunately for Hati, the COPYCAT that was Faolan takes full advantage of her MORNING SUN. Muscles stiff from fighting are revitalized by the warmth, and he dodges with EXTREME SPEED out of Hati's path.[break][break]

Cillian watches through the VITAL GEAR as Hati's HP drops to '0'.[break][break]

"Good show, bud!"[break][break]

But where Cillian is delighted by his partner's victory, Faolan's ears dip back as he growls. Clearly the temperamental Lucario was not so entertained by the close-call battle they'd just had. Yet when Cillian claps him on the shoulder, he proves to be all bark and no bite, submitting grumpily to the praise even with teeth bared.[break][break]

Rather than shaking Temp's hand as he would if this were any other opponent, Cil pulls his husband into a brief, tight embrace.[break][break]

"Good luck with your other matches, love! See you in a bit."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,044 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
cillian vs temp [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 19:56:50 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

In the end, Hati falls. She can't keep up with Faolan's pace, knocked over and panting from the close battle. As and Tempest draw close to officially end off the match, the little fox pops back up and dashes right for Faolan.[break][break]

Uncaring of his grumbly growling, she darts between his legs and around him like an energetic cat. Hati is loud, yipping and chattering and clearly wanting more even if she's already lost.[break][break]

Tempest takes the chance at closeness to his advantage, sliding a hand down to give a quick grope to Cillian's ass while he steals a quick kiss.[break][break]

"Grats to you guys. Go beat some ass, babe."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 Faolan wins!

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
cillian vs temp [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 3:03:33 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven